Tags: 2014, ATL, Atlanta, Bachelorette, Bachelorette Blog, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Bridal Showers, Brides, Bridesmaids, Buckhead, Crafty, Creative Bachelorette Ideas, Creative Party Ideas, Decorations, Fun, girls, Girls night out, Hostess, Pinterest, Shindig, Showers, Southern Food, Wedding Party, Weddings
With the holidays having arrived there is nothing more I enjoy than having cocktails with close friends and family. With that being said what better way to celebrate with your girls than some fun, fabulous, boozy gifts and decor to spice up your bachelorette party or shower? Here are a few saucy, unique ideas to inspire for your next event!
I LOVE the idea of having a piñata filled with minis! What a fun way to begin or end the evening! The possibilities with this are endless.
Cute boxes like these can be used for a myriad as gifts. Would be great for an entire bridal party and relatively easy and cheap to make.
Sparkly DIY glasses filled with goodies for your girls for a night out on the town.
Some easy, fun decor to spice up a table and make it extra fun. It’s all in the details!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful followers!
Tags: Atlanta, Bachelorette, Bachelorette Party, bridal, Bridal Shower, Bridal Showers, Brides, Bridesmaids, Cocktails, Crafts, Crafty, Creative Bachelorette Ideas, Decorations, DIY, Favors, Fun, Gifts, Girls night out, Party, Party Favors
I absolutely love unique bachelorette party and shower ideas. Everyone enjoys a night out on the town with the girls, but it is always fun to mix it up a little bit. When I came across the idea of a golf themed shower I absolutely had to share with my readers. Most I have seen are themed parties (which are absolutely adorable.) However, I think it would be super fun to take it a step forward and bring your best girls out for some time on the course. Now for those of you who are not savvy on the links- a driving range would be a great way to enjoy the golfing experience without sitting through 18 holes. Even mini golf could be a fun alternative (with minis in tote of course.) So why not get the ladies together, throw a few back, and shag some balls? For those of you in Atlanta Legacy & Fox Creek are located right outside the perimeter and offer instruction for groups and singles in addition to their driving ranges. Without further delay..here are some fun inspirations I have come across. Enjoy!
Tags: Atlanta, Bachelorette, Bachelorette Party, bridal, Bridal Shower, Bridal Showers, Brides, Bridesmaids, Creative Bachelorette Ideas, Creative Party Ideas, Creativity, Girl's weekend, Golf, Golf Party, Golf theme, Invitations, Showers, Southern Food
My sweet boyfriend and I are die-hard Alabama fans. Since he is such a doll he ordered me one of these awesome spirit jerseys as a gift for football season.
This Spirit Jersey courtesy of Tuskwear
As it turns out the Southern Shirt Co actually makes a bridal collection which are super cute, and perfect for a bachelorette outing or even for the wedding day! These are a fun change-up instead of the monogrammed button ups. No, I would not recommend these if your girls are in the process of having their hair done, but for a group outing or fun picture session they would be adorable. They run $45 from SSC, however I believe they offer bulk ordering for large groups. You can also customize them accordingly. Just FYI they run a little big! Check out a few cute options below and be sure to check out their site.
To my wonderful, dedicated followers,
Recently I was notified that my blog (which has not been updated in close to a year) has been receiving an incredible amount of traffic. This came as a shock considering the lack of updates. However, I find myself inspired and feel a triumphant return to the resource with new posts for all my beautiful bachelorettes is in order. Though I am an Atlanta-based gal; I plan on posting more about all the ins and outs of bachelorette parties as well as fresh ideas for my followers from all over. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com with suggestions, questions, or comments about anything related to the website, event planning, or general bachelorette shenanigans. I look forward to updating and hope to help make all of your bachelorette planning endeavors come true. Party on, ladies. Party on.
Picture courtesy of Pinterest
Good evening to all my fellow bachelorettes out there! I have been lax with my posts during these past couple months and will be making new, fabulous updates soon. Fresh, exciting ideas for everything from bachelorette parties to showers to being a perfect hostess will be arriving shortly. Stay tuned…
and of course…
I recently came across this post via The Knot about 7 easy steps to throwing a bachelorette party. Yes, if you are a novice at bachelorette party planning these are all great tips for organizing your first one. However, I felt the impulse to create my own post equipped with 10 legitimate, realistic do’s and don’ts.
1. Do NOT invite every single girl you know. A Bachelorette party should be an event you will never forget with your closest friends. In my experience I find that keeping it intimate is best and much simpler to organize. Put a cap on it around 12 guests- especially if you are going out-of-town for the big weekend. If the 12 you have on the list can’t all attend don’t feel obligated to fill the spots. We all know that you have 25 girl friends that you adore. However, they will most likely be at your wedding to celebrate with you so don’t feel the need to invite everyone. You will be happier that you didn’t when the time comes.
2. If you are planning an out-of-town affair make sure that everyone pays you upfront. Even if you are asking for funds three months in advance- have them write you a check or send cash. That way if anyone backs out at the last-minute who had originally committed to going- you are not left with the extra tab. ** Make sure you put deadlines on when money is owed. You do not have to be OCD about it, but it is way easier to keep order if you stick to certain dates.
3. Try to be as considerate as possible. If you are a bride planning a wedding on a super tight budget- assume your bachelorette party guests are on a tight budget as well. Odds are not everyone is as financially stable as you assume. With that being said- Do NOT expect your friends and bridesmaids to shell out $600-$1000 for your bachelorette bash or at least confirm that they have the means to do so beforehand. You can still have a blast going out in your hometown or the nearest big city if not everyone is on board for a Vegas weekend. Chances are you have a close friend planning this- make sure she knows everyone is on a budget and to put a cap on it.
4. Brides- Do NOT expect your friends to cover your part. Your maids have already spent $300 on that designer dress you wanted, $50 for the shoes, $40 for makeup & hair,$100 on gifts, and $250 for a hotel room. Yes all these things come with the territory, but if you cannot afford to cover your part for your bachelorette party then you should probably consider making other plans. At least take into account what your girls have already put up to be part of the big day.
5. Make sure everyone who you have invited is on board with the plans. Not everyone is comfortable with male strippers. Or if it is a budgetary concern forego the Mani’s and Pedi’s and have your own nail party. Everyone has a cabinet full of OPI and Essie anyways.
6. Travel plans these days aren’t cheap. Gas is outrageous, flight prices are always changing, and sometimes your time isn’t worth the cost of a 2 or 3 day trip. If not everyone is accessible to leave town but you want your friends to be there then you may want to rearrange your plans. If changing the plan is not a possibility you could even organize a girl’s night out for your hometown ladies then do a weekend away with your bridesmaids. There is ALWAYS another way to include people.
7. Instead of expecting your ladies to host shower after shower for you, consider combining your bachelorette weekend into a party/shower. No one wants to see you opening lingerie in front of your 80-year-old grandmother. Save the lingerie shower and dirty games for your girl’s weekend away.
8. Your bride should not have to pay for her drinks, however it is a nice gesture for her to buy everyone a round of shots.
9. Don’t let your bride wear a penis crown or anything phallic out in public. She will look back on the pictures and regret it. Save the wieners for the lingerie shower.
10. If you have certain friends who cannot handle their booze then cut them off or designate a babysitter. Your BFF doesn’t need an 8th Vodka Tonic. Order her a club soda and call it a night.
These days it is so easy to inform your friends about any event under the sun by sending an invitation electronically, but let’s be honest; who doesn’t LOVE getting a fabulous invitation in the mail? Wedding season brings mailboxes full of invitations for the big day, shower invites, and save-the-dates. Not that sending bachelorette party invitations will ever go out of style, but recently more than ever I have noticed an increase in cute, creative, fun invitations. A great invite is the first step in setting the tone for a great girl’s weekend so why not make it unforgettable starting with the invitations? With all the wonder design programs it is as easy as pie to create your own and save a little money. However, if you want to go over the top you can always get a little fancy with it and have them printed, or buy your own special stationary and print them yourselves. The possibilities are endless. Here are some of my favorite samples I have recently seen.
Pink & Gold makes for a stunning, girly invite.
Aqua invites set the tone for a fun, wild bachelorette.
Classy and Playful.
I love this toned down, sweet invitation. Invites are a great way to show the style of the upcoming shindig.
These are so great for a combination bachelorette/lingerie night.
Slim invitations with a vintage feel.
Stunning bridal shower invite which would work for a bachelorette as well. Love this color combo!
Tags: Atlanta, atlanta weddings, Bachelorette, Bachelorette Party, bridal, Bridal Shower, Brides, Bridesmaids, brunch, Crafty, Creativity, DIY, Girl's weekend, Girls night out, Girly, Invitations, Lingerie Party, maid of honor, wedding, Wedding Shower
Here at ATL Bachelorette Resource we are always looking for new, great resources to contribute to the successful planning of a bachelorette party, bridal shower, or any other fabulous get togethers. That is why we are always happy to promote other resourceful pages as well. Here are a few of our favorites we have recently come across.
House of Bachelorette is a fantastic resource for all things Bachelorette Party. From great ideas down to an extensive of list of favors, games, and an endless amount of party supplies. You can easily find something for any bachelorette theme or their page.
My Bachelorette Party Ideas has plenty of great ideas for decor, themes, outings, favors, and gifts. It is not frequently updated, however they still have tons of incite to offer.
Hostess With the Mostess is a really fun blog chock full of entertaining ideas. From girl’s night out ideas to food and drink down to holiday ideas, not only is it full of great shower, and bachelorette ideas- it covers planning for all occasions.
Atlanta Bridal.Com is a great resource for an bride to be or anyone involved in any aspect of planning. They have tons of resources from bachelorette planning ideas down to event rentals and restaurant recommendations.